GET YOUR HANDWRITING ANALYSED

If you wanna kno something interesting about yourself, send me a sample of your handwriting (a page at least) and allow me to tell you what I see-as in, pieces of your personality maybe.



27 May 2010

CAN YOUR HANDWRITING DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?


Observing the future based on horoscope signs, having my palm read, gazing at the stars and seeing the future, boiling tea leaves and finding out what destiny has in store according to the pattern formed and any other form of superstitious beliefs do not shake me (except when Christian religious say that ‘God has a plan for me’ – that gives me the quivers!) I used to scoff on it so much that I wrote an entire article on horoscopes and how I thought it was fake during college days and had to continuously argue about it with the editor of the magazine who said that there just might be a possibility that it is true after all.


I never changed my mind about that. Doubting your own belief system can make your very foundations shake. That reminds me of a scene in F.R.I.E.N.D.S in which Phoebe says that she doesn’t believe in evolution and Ross persistently tries to persuade her. Phoebe is irritated by his persistence and here is how she deals with it:

ROSS: Ok, Phoebe, this is it. In this briefcase I carry actual scientific facts. A briefcase of facts, if you will. Some of these fossils are over 200 million years old.

PHOEBE: Ok, look, before you even start, I'm not denying evolution, ok, I'm just saying that it's one of the possibilities.

ROSS: It's the only possibility, Phoebe.

PHOEBE: Ok, Ross, could you just open your mind like this much, ok? Wasn't there a time when the brightest minds in the world believed that the world was flat? And, up until like what, 50 years ago, you all thought the atom was the smallest thing, until you split it open, and this like, whole mess of crap came out. Now, are you telling me that you are so unbelievably arrogant that you can't admit that there's a teeny tiny possibility that you could be wrong about this?

ROSS: There might be, a teeny, tiny, possibility.

PHOEBE: I can't believe you caved.

ROSS: What?

PHOEBE: You just abandoned your whole belief system. I mean, before, I didn't agree with you, but at least I respected you. How, how, how are you going to go into work tomorrow? How, how are you going to face the other science guys? How, how are you going to face yourself? Oh!

Well, this post is not written to discuss any of the beliefs I just mentioned in the first paragraph. It’s about handwriting analysis or what one might technically call graphology. Some people may be skeptical about it but skepticism is good provided you have a broad mind too. At first it was instinct which made me believe in graphology. It seemed like pure common sense to me because it’s quite obvious that we all have our own unique handwritings and there is always a slight change in them according to the mood we sport at the moment. So it’s a huge possibility that one can be judged by their handwritings. Moreover, when we grow our handwritings look more mature and ‘experienced’ of some sort. I was first introduced to graphology by a very charming senior in college. She had initially started reading it from books and then completed her quest by going for graphology classes. We asked her, just for the fun of it what she could see from our handwritings and it all turned out to be freakingly quite close to the truth. There were certain things we had in us and we never realized it until she told us that. I clearly remember one comment she made. She exclaimed, “WHAT are you hiding form the rest of us Reni?” I was obviously a little confused and surprised because I’ve always considered myself as a frank and open person and so did everyone else. I just replied, “Wah?” and stopped there while my mind started to rewind and look back. It was quite true that I didn’t go around blabbering exactly what I felt or thought since I thought that either it wasn’t important or they’d get bored or it’s not safe enough to. All that did make me a secretive person and that revelation made me sigh.

At an international level I’d declare Bart Bagget one of the best graphologist walking this earth. Not only is he good at deciphering and interpreting from a small sample of a person’s handwriting, but he can relate with almost anyone he meets. While he takes classes he explains everything in a simple way connecting psychology with the art of graphology. Moreover, it’s impossible to forget what he says because he’s got a very admirable sense of humour and can say very ordinary things in a very interesting way somehow. Ok, I guess that’ll be enough drooling over Mr.Baggett!

6 comments:

Anna said...

It really bogs me how graphologist just tell so many things about you by just studying your handwriting. I once took a handwriting analysis test and at this site:
http://www.3smartcubes.com
and the report they gave me surprised me cos it specified my personality very close to perfect.

You can also tr y out the test here:
http://www.3smartcubes.com/pages/tests/handwriting_analysis

Peenuts said...

Hey,

Sorry cudnt send u the copies of my writing. Been pretty busy :(

Pushkin

Reni said...

@Anna, ur new around here! u've given me a gud idea abt wat to rite to get more readers :-)...i've cum across a gud no. of sites that does analysis n i'm gonna check out da ones u've suggested too...bein a psychologist myself, i'd like to be gud at it...wanna try out my judgement?...u cud send in a page or 2 of ny of ur written wrk n i just mite get sumthn

@peenuts, i'l 4giv ya only if u send me sum samples in a few weeks time!!!till then, hump!

Ajan said...

I love that scene.. :)
I'm not finding time re.. I have one or two scanned copies of a letter I wrote a friend. But I made sure that I was writing it clean and nice..(which you didn't want).. Some running notes are there near me right now.. Will find time to send them to you.. :)

Reni said...

@ Ajan, i'm crazy abt FRIENDS! makes me feel tis ok if i'm a loser once in awhile...so refreshingly soothing, huh?...n yea, got da babies :-)...

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.