GET YOUR HANDWRITING ANALYSED

If you wanna kno something interesting about yourself, send me a sample of your handwriting (a page at least) and allow me to tell you what I see-as in, pieces of your personality maybe.



09 April 2010

SAY HEY TO THE BETTER YOU

There must have been instances when you must’ve thought to yourself, “What on earth am I doing here?” and you wonder what the future has in store for you. For me, it happens so often that I feel it’s like a déjà vu experience…People have told me that everything happens for a purpose…whether it’s the car accident, giving birth to twins, falling in love, breaking up with a friend, saying the wrong things to the one you love, randomly helping a stranger, noticing something nobody else have not even cared to notice, being influenced by the supposedly “wrong” source…I could go on…

Some people seem to get what they want and we’d call them lucky. But I’ve noticed that they don’t often get it the way they planned to. Who am I to say all this? Well, I haven’t made it big in life yet, BUT I will, in my own way. For the time being, I’m content with dealing with the delicacies of life and getting the most of what I have at the moment. However, people who have already made it big in life might have a lot to say. Fate plays an important role in our lives but how we deal with it decides whether we attain our goals or not…eventually!

However, what is important is being ready in difficult situations to PROVE yourself. For this reason, you’ll have to put on the fighting gear you’ll need to travel in the adventurous road called life. Imagine you are enjoying a walk in the woods and you are face-to-face with a bear. You’d obviously feel more comfortable if you could confront the creature with something other than merely your bare hands. In the same way, there are various skills that may not seem very important, but are necessary for you to deal with situations in your life – especially in a moment of crisis. I could name a few like, controlling your emotions, dealing with stress in a productive way, presenting yourself in a genuine but impressive manner, appreciating others for their work, and the list goes on. These are skills that can help you deal with circumstances effectively and further help you to face seemingly insurmountable obstacles you come across – almost like the right amount of salt and spices in your dishes. Big problems will seem easy to handle and people will get to know you as a very easy, go-lucky individual who can handle almost any situation. This is important in your career as well as in your private lives. Of course, it’s impossible for us to do it all in one day, but that’s the exciting part - you learn, experiment, conclude and then make it a part of you once you think it’s going to make you a better you!

No comments: