GET YOUR HANDWRITING ANALYSED

If you wanna kno something interesting about yourself, send me a sample of your handwriting (a page at least) and allow me to tell you what I see-as in, pieces of your personality maybe.



09 April 2010

BABYSITTING IS NOT ALL THAT EASY!

6th April 2010
When my parents were planning to leave for Kerala I thought I'd have all the time in the world to do what I wanted to and sit down to write a bit. Everything turned upside down when we decided that my two little cousins would be staying over. Well, frankly, I bought it on myself. When the girl looked at me wide eyed saying that vacations have just started and asked whether she could stay at our place while they are away, I said, "Yeah! Of course!" It's been only 2 and a half days and I'm struggling to keep up. Kids are fun but not when you have to do the cooking, cleaning and worst of all scold them when they are up to mischief. When breakfast is over it's already time for lunch and when that is over it's time for tea and it's night in the blink of an eye....

11th April 2010
They've (my cousins) left our place just when I was getting used to them. Today was a real good day. Exhausted with all that cleaning I stretch my back. I couldn't admire enough what my Mum have done all these years. Being the fighter gal I am, I'm not going to give up of course. It's all a matter of time and getting used to the cooking (which have always proved to be a major challenge for me) and it's going to be easy once I get used to it and that's that! Two more days left I wonder how to make the best use of it. Anyways, going out and having dinner in a cute tamil restaurant was refreshing. What added more fun to the entire "outing" plan was cracking jokes and teasing each other (we were sarcastic most of the time but hey, that's what's makes it cool). At the end of the day I'm peacefully sitting with my laptop and eeeehhh...thinking.

No comments: