1. What is your current obsession?
Thinking about the rain
2. What are you wearing today?
A salwar with big brown and blue flowers, my sister bought me with her first salary
3. What’s for dinner?
Sambar and Aveel (remains of onam special)
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A packet of bread (since I cook breakfast, I make different things with bread-tis easy!)
5. What are you listening to right now?
Stab my back - All American Rejects
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Rampi!hmmmmm...dunno, mayb i'l type it in after i meet him...
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
A live-in fridge!! I simply HATE the heat!
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Malayalam-my mother tongue...something tells me that I just mite get married 2 sum1 who prefers to speak in malayalam to his wife
11. What’s your favourite quote?
The human spirit is tougher than anything that happens to it
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
The guy I have a vague crush on
13. What is your favourite colour?
I favour dark violet but I like to wear black
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
A black kurta which I dare not wear in front of mum coz tis all worn out
15. What is your dream job?
Researcher in a hi-tech organization.
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
Reader`s Digest (same a urs Rampi). I get inspired by even the most dullest story they publish.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Lots and lots of casual tops (It's time to change my wardrobe!)
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Me not one bit fashionable...but of one thing I'm certain-that overdoing your make-up is YUCK!!
19. What would you do if you have a time machine?
I'd go back to my school days and punch those guys in school who used to tease me
20. Describe your personal style?
Uuuhh! Dunno really, right now, I just wear salwars only coz I dun't wanna b glared at by da oldies round here...as for the way i talk and act - I think i'm undergoing some kinda transformation and so i'm not sure...
21. What are you going to do after this?
Zzzzzzz...tis 1:45am now...
22. What are your favourite movies?
Chronicles of Narnia (part 1), LOTR, Pirates of the Carribbean, Princes Diaries (part 1), Shrek, 27 dresses...I know der r more, but can't remember...
24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can’t live without?
Surma...I always draw my eyes even if i dun't apply any powder or cream...nuthin else really!!
23. What inspires you?
Music and a genuine friend's advice
24. What do you carry in your bag?
My purse, lotsa pens and pencils, my mob, handkerchief, comb (my hair is difficult to tame), a note wid all da phone no.s n important notes-to-remember, my Mp3 player...da rest depends on xactly wer I'm heading to...
25. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
I just take any dress my hand gets hold of
26. Coffee or tea?
Coffee, coffee!! mum never makes coffee at home-she thinks it's not gud for kids...but hey, I'm a grown up now!
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
I just brood over it and keep it inside and just go on wid life till da phase pass by! Previously, I used to hibernate (sleep for a long long time)
28. What is the meaning of your name?
Tis actually a combination and modification of my parents and siblings names. It can be only that coz luk wat I found wen I luked up da meaning in the dictionary
|a combining form meaning “kidney,” used in the formation of compound words: reniform.|
< class="ital-inline">rēni-, comb. form of rēnēs kidneys"
29. Which other blogs you love visiting?
Have a luk at da right side. u'll c a list of "other cool blogs"
30. Favourite Dessert/Sweet?
Fruit salad with ice cream (the way mum makes it)
31. Favourite Season?
Winter. Aaaah!! da cold and the cuddling wid ma blanket or sweater!!
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Noodles, to be on the safer side
33. What’s your current mood?
34. One book/movie/song that made you sit up and think?
Here I am- (from the film Camp Rock)
The rules are:
Respond and rework – Answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other set of people.
I'm stopping the tag here Rampi!...34 questions!!