GET YOUR HANDWRITING ANALYSED

If you wanna kno something interesting about yourself, send me a sample of your handwriting (a page at least) and allow me to tell you what I see-as in, pieces of your personality maybe.



04 October 2008

A TAGGY POST.

Aw crap, your iPod’s jammed on one song! And you won’t be able to get it fixed for a week! What song do you hope to christ it’s stuck on?

*"if ur not the one"-daniel beddingfield...i'd listen 2 it till i become erotomanic...

You learn that your new cable package has the Anytime Movie Channel! Which movie do you immediately flick to?

*LOTR-the trilogy...i can't cum n do da chores now, mum...da movie's not over and there are no ads in between...

You walk in the front door and smell dinner cooking! What makes you go, “Oooh, I like that!”?

*hmmm, nothin in particular...anything (edible ofcourse) would make me salivate if my poor ol stomach is empty...

What’s your favourite season?

*winter...i like snugglin under my blanket wid a book or my music player n later wid my own personal laptop...

What’s your favourite word?

*nothing....as in, i have no favourite word in particular

And your least favourite?

*SHUT UP...ooops, i've typed in two...

If you could be anything in the world when you grow up, what would you be?

*i wanna be a rockstar....or mayb a yogi....i think i've got a dual personality...and thats what makes it hard for me to decide...

What’s your pet peeve? C’mon, you can tell us! What makes you go, “ARGH!!!!”?

*people talking confidently about something they entirely have no clue about...BLAH,BLAH,BLAH...

And finally… Which celeb makes you go all fluttery and swoony whenever you see a picture of them?

*none, i know of...

and i tag REJOY and MAGGIE...

No comments: